The Short VersionWe want to make using our graphics easy. Here is a quick list of do's and don'ts.
You must use your real name and email address on your account.
You may use our graphics for...
- Personal projects like crafts and scrapbooking.
- Commercial projects like books, blogs, websites, television, film, print, social media, clothing and marketing materials.
- Broadcast work (TV, movies, YouTube etc.)
- Client work you do for other people.
- Physical resale where our graphics are part of a design for merchandise, t-shirts, book illustration etc.
- Digital resale where our graphics are used in ebooks, reports, gift cards, infographics etc.
- Graphics may be modified to suit your needs. You may change colors, add or remove objects or change other elements without restriction.
You may NOT use our graphics for...
- Re-distribution. You can't resell or give away our graphics.
- Re-licensing. You can't relicense our graphics to a third party.
When in doubt please ask us. We are very quick to respond and LOVE to help you clarify these questions. :)
License: Our graphics are under a commercial license and are available for most uses including commercial, editorial and personal. You are allowed to use our graphics for websites, print advertising, television, movies, documentary, video, newsletters, business card design, packaging, t-shirts, apparel, merchandise, trade shows, displays, logos (the image cannot be copyrighted or trademarked), apps, cd covers, magazine articles, books, games, facebook pages etc…
- You may not sublicense and/or place any of vector graphics, modified or unmodified, on any medium and offer them for redistribution or resale as graphics.
- You may not use our vector graphics for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of our vector graphics, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use for any unlawful purpose, to defame a person, to violate a person’s right to privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, or service mark of any person/entity.
After we have successfully received your payment, the selected vector graphic(s) will be instantly available on the thank you page, and emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 1 hour, but usually happens within seconds. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through our website.
You may not copyright our images as stand alone images. If you use them as part of a larger creative work (i.e.: illustrated children's books) you may copyright your larger work which may include our images. When in doubt please ask us for clarification.
Penalties for reselling, or for using our images without downloading them here using a real name, will be far greater than the cost of the original license. We are friendly, and happy to help so please contact us when in doubt.
We ask you to provide us your contact details on checkout. This information will not be shared or sold. These details MUST be accurate or your license is invalid. Our piracy team compares the use of our images against domain WHOIS and other data. If we/you can't validate your license you may be liable for damages.
Satisfaction guaranteed! If you aren't happy for any reason let us know. We'll make it right or refund your purchase.
VectorToons.com reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. Prices of all vector graphics are subject to change without notice.
The images on our site are watermarked to prevent theft. Images you license from us are not watermarked. It is a copyright violation to use our watermarked images in any way other than to preview for purchase.
You may only have 1 account with us, and it must contain your real name and business name if applicable. Setting up multiple accounts or using false information is a violation of your license. If you set up a false account to download free images you may be subject to legal penalties. It's easy to do the right thing and provide accurate information on your account.
VectorToons.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a product through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection.
All online visitor data collected by VectorToons.com is protected against unauthorized access. We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
We store your name and contact details for our license records indefinitely in order to protect you.
Store credit, gift cards, prepaid coupons and cart discounts are not redeemable for cash. Store credit is intended for use on VectorToons.com only.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. VectorToons.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
Check out the FTC's site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.